Past webinars and events
Missed any of Intland’s previous events? You’ll find recaps of our events and video recordings of our webinars below.
- Should you Use Agile, Waterfall, or a Hybrid Solution?
- Risk Management in an Agile Environment
- Managing Traceability in an Agile, Safety-critical Development Environment
- Using Kanban and Scrum in Practice
- Achieving Functional Safety in Safety-Critical Embedded Systems
- A-SPICE-Training by Intland Software (German)
- SAFe 4.0: Implementing Enterprise Agile Using the Scaled Agile Framework – with Michael Stump of Scaled Agile Inc.
- Evaluating & Selecting an ALM solution
- codeBeamer User Conference 2016
- Embedded Testing 2016
- ISO 14971: Medical Risk Management Best Practices
- Migrating From a Fragmented Tool Environment to Integrated ALM
- Agile Requirements Management Best Practices
- Software Quality Assurance, Testing and Reporting
- Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2016
- Why Adopt ALM for Safety-Critical Development?
- The Basics of Implementing Scrum and ALM
- DOORS Closed: Migrating from IBM DOORS® to a Modern Requirements Management System
- Agile + ISO 26262: Using Agile in Automotive Development
- What is New in codeBeamer’s Latest Release 7.9?
- Why Ovum Recommends codeBeamer ALM?
- Medtec Europe 2016
- Enterprise Architect Integration with ALM
- Agile + IEC 62304: Implementing Agile in Medical Device Development
- How to Scale Agile with Compliant Processes?
- Integrating ALM + PLM Processes and Lifecycle Data
- REConf 2016
- Agile Requirements Management: Simplify Your Project Management
- Embedded World 2016
- Risk Management and FMEA in Software & Hardware Projects