Webinar date: Wednesday 18 Jan 2017
Time: 4:00 PM (CET) / 10:00 AM (ET) / 7:00 AM (PT)
Webinar duration: approx. 30 min
What you can learn:
Managing requirements, software development, testing, release, and operations are all age-old disciplines with tried and tested best practices. Yet if they are disconnected from each other and managed using different tools, synergies and efficiencies are lost. Integrated ALM is greater than the sum of its parts.
Join this webinar to understand the real value of integrated Application Lifecycle Management, and why cutting-edge companies are taking a holistic approach to software development. Our topics will include:
- Siloisation vs integration: why go integrated?
- Benefits of a holistic ALM approach
- Traceability, collaboration, process transparency using one platform
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar’s video recording after the event!
The webinar’s agenda:
- Drawbacks of a standalone tool environment
- Integrating disciplines, stakeholders & more
- Benefits of holistically integrated ALM
- Live demo
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, IT & Software Development Executives, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Quality Assurance Professionals