Thursday 17 Dec 2020
4:00 PM (CET) / 10:00 AM (EST) / 7:00 AM (PST)
approx. 30 min
What is New in Intland Retina 3.2?
Webinar date: Thursday 17 Dec 2020
Time: 4:00 PM (CET) / 10:00 AM (EST) / 7:00 AM (PST)
Webinar duration: approx. 30 min
What you can learn:
Intland Retina’s latest version 3.2 has been released, bringing a host of usability updates, new integrations, and other improvements!
In 3.2, we’ve added DOORS & ReqIF support, making Retina a great platform for anyone aiming to modernize their development tool environment. All-new comment threading and updated reviews improve collaboration, and a host of usability updates are aimed at making Retina even more convenient and efficient to use.
Join us to learn more about what’s new and noteworthy in Intland Retina 3.2, and why you should consider upgrading to this latest version of our Agile Requirements, Risk, and Test management platform!
The webinar’s agenda:
- New and updated capabilities in Intland Retina 3.2
- IBM® Rational® DOORS® integration
- Exporting and importing ReqIF files using Retina 3.2
- Improved real-time collaboration via comment threading
- 21CFR11-compliant e-signatures in the Review Hub
- Usability updates & UI improvements
Our webinar is intended for:
Current and prospective users of Intland Retina