Wednesday 16 Dec 2020
4:00 PM (CET) / 10:00 AM (EST) / 7:00 AM (PST)
approx. 30 min
What is New in codeBeamer ALM 20.11?
Webinar date: Wednesday 16 Dec 2020
Time: 4:00 PM (CET) / 10:00 AM (EST) / 7:00 AM (PST)
Webinar duration: approx. 30 min
What you can learn:
codeBeamer ALM’s latest version 20.11 is now released! This new release brings a range of updates for better usability, technical & performance improvements, and enhanced integrations.
We’ve updated codeBeamer’s test management functionality and usability, letting you add custom test step fields. Using the new “Mandatory If” formula lets you build dynamic logic into forms. Views have been updated, adding horizontal and vertical panels for more efficiency. New ways to trigger Jenkins jobs support CI workflow automation. We’ve also updated Word templates and PDF exporting to make reporting easier and more efficient. Other updates include LDAP synching, tracker personalization, and more.
To learn more about what’s new and noteworthy in codeBeamer ALM 20.11, join our release announcement webinar!
The webinar’s agenda:
- New and updated capabilities in codeBeamer 20.11
- Test execution customization with test step fields
- Build dynamic logic into forms with “mandatory If”
- Horizontal and vertical view panels
- CI workflow automation for Jenkins
- Better reporting with cBQL Word templates & PDF exporting
- Usability updates: Filtering & moving items
Our webinar is intended for:
Current and prospective users of codeBeamer ALM