Tuesday 12 Oct 2021
4:00 PM (CEST) / 10:00 AM (EDT) / 7:00 AM (PDT)
approx. 30 min
What you can learn:
Announcing codebeamer 21.09, our most advanced release yet! The updated Working Sets in this version bring enhanced product line and configuration management capabilities. For regulatory compliance purposes, we’ve added new deployment options and enhanced traceability. codebeamer’s PostgreSQL support helps improve scalability and performance, while API throttling contributes to enhanced robustness. For System Administrators, this new version brings permission controls and handy maintenance updates.
Join us to find out what else is new, how these new features work, and why you should consider upgrading to codebeamer 21.09!
The webinar’s agenda:
- Additional configuration management capabilities through enhanced Working Sets
- Selective deployment for quick & easy project updates
- PostgreSQL support for higher deployment flexibility & enhanced performance
- Robustness at high loads through API throttling
- Maintenance mode for SysAdmin’s peace of mind
- Improved collaboration with updated permission controls for commenting
- Further usability improvements
Our webinar is intended for:
Current and prospective users of codebeamer