Wednesday 26 May 2021
4:00 PM (CEST) / 10:00 AM (EDT) / 7:00 AM (PDT)
approx. 30 min
What you can learn:
codeBeamer ALM has been renamed to codebeamer – but that’s not all! This latest version codebeamer 21.04 brings a host of improvements around deployment, testing, as well as configuration & branch management. It also offers enhancements around reviews, data export & import, new integrations, and more.
In this version, we’re introducing the all-new (optional) Product Line Configuration Management feature set to enhance efficiency in product line engineering. For advanced project management, Configuration Data Deployment is a handy new feature. Several updates aim to enhance usability in Test Management. Reviews also received an update with Review Templates and read-only reviews. Usability-wise, we’re introducing Tracker View hierarchies, wildcard filtering, and more. To improve collaboration, you’ll find export/import and integration updates in codebeamer 21.04. Finally, PostgreSQL 12 porting is also introduced (beta version).
Join us to learn more about what’s new and noteworthy in codebeamer 21.04, and why you should consider upgrading to this latest version!
The webinar’s agenda:
- Product Line Configuration Management for PLE efficiency
- Configuration Data Deployment for enhanced project management
- Test Management updates for improved usability and simplified compliance
- Faster and easier reviews with Review Templates & read-only reviews
- Tracker View hierarchies, wildcard filtering, and more usability updates
- Easier collaboration via export/import and integration updates
- PostgreSQL 12 porting
Our webinar is intended for:
Current and prospective users of codebeamer (formerly codeBeamer ALM)