The webinar’s agenda:
- Introduction to the concept of SOTIF
- The basics of ISO/PAS 21448:2019 and its relation to ISO 26262
- Designing and configuring a codebeamer workspace to:
- support ISO 26262 and SOTIF-compliant development lifecycles
- build a scalable scenario repository for ADAS vehicle testing and validation
- establish synthesized Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment both for SOTIF and ISO 26262 purposes.
- Free access to a SOTIF workspace within codebeamer
Senior Solution Engineer at Intland Software
Safety & Regulatory Expert, Intland Software
Our webinar is intended for
Business Analysts, Automotive Systems Development Professionals, Automotive System Engineers, Automotive Project Managers, Automotive Product Development Managers
In order to ensure the safety of modern vehicles, carmakers and regulators are adopting new safety requirements governing the innovation of emergency intervention, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), and self-driving technologies.
As the regulatory environment evolves, carmakers need to adapt. In the European Union, type-approval requirements are expected to incorporate automated driving systems by the recently announced 10th version of Annex I-IV of the EU regulation 2019/2144. These planned annexes explicitly cover the status of ISO 26262:2018 (Functional Safety – Road Vehicles) and ISO/PAS 21448 (Safety of the Intended Functionality of Road Vehicles) as well as SAE 21434 on cybersecurity in the context of vehicle homologation in the EU
Join this webinar with Intland’s automotive experts to gain insights into the concept of “Safety of the Intended Functionality” (SOTIF)! Join us to understand the relationship between ISO 26262:2018 and ISO/PAS 21448:2019. In this practical-minded session, we’ll also share tips on configuring codebeamer to address the requirements of SOTIF. Sign up for a crash course on SOTIF, configuration tips & tricks, and to gain access to our SOTIF-ready workspace free of charge!