Tuesday 17 Sep 2019
4:00 PM (CEST) / 10:00 AM (EST) / 7:00 AM (PST)
What you can learn:
In today’s world software development cycles are more and more shortened while the quality of products has to be increased and development costs have to be reduced to a minimum. These are seemingly unsolvable opposites.
In this webinar, speakers from Intland Software and Vector will show how these business goals can be achieved in your software development environment – with trackable results.
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar’s video recording after the event!
The webinar’s agenda:
- Capture and manage requirements quickly and easily.
- Connect the dots between requirements, test cases, test steps and test automation – with forensic-level traceability and comprehensive impact analysis
- Get comprehensive reports of all information in your software lifecycle
- Automate the process of testing source code with stubs, drivers and test data, and get code coverage information along the way
- Execute test cases for real-time applications in an embedded-target or simulator environment without changing your code
- Connect requirements and test results with real-time traceability
Our webinar is intended for:
Requirements Managers and Engineers, Business Analysts, QA Professionals, Heads of Testing & QA, Project Managers and Team Leaders, Embedded Software Developers
This is a joint webinar by Intland Software and Vector. Your information will be collected and managed for webinar organization by both Intland Software and Vector.
Please only register if you agree with these terms and conditions.