Join our webinar to learn more about
- Performing agile and collaborative safety analysis within a global organization
- Integrating medini analyze within Veoneer’s ecosystem
- Introducing efficient medini data structures and library concepts
- Working with medini throughout multiple systems of hardware and software safety analysis
- Improving global data consistency with seamless integration using medini and codebeamer
Partner and Customer Success Manager, Intland Software
Safety and Cyber-security Engineer and Safety Manager, Veoneer
In this webinar hosted by Ansys, we present the use case of Veoneer, an American-Swedish provider of automotive technology. Veoneer develops innovative complex solutions for ADAS and Autonomous Driving with requirements often subject to change until the SOP. High complexity combined with various technologies developed and integrated across 11 countries worldwide requires a high level of agility. Veoneer’s mission is to “build trust” into products with a unified approach to safety.
To achieve this goal, Veoneer improves the usage and the templates of Ansys medini and Intland’s codebeamer. Aligned internal processes and knowledge sharing from lessons learnt worldwide help Veoneer employees in improving their standard tool ecosystem.