Tuesday 31 Aug 2021
3:00 PM (CEST) / 9:00 AM (EDT) / 6:00 AM (PDT)
approx. 60 min
Industrial Automation Local Business Line Manager Hungary, ABB
CEO & Pharma Expert, Controsys
Due to stringent regulations, project management in high-risk (safety or mission-critical) industries is a daunting task. Communication with numerous internal and external stakeholders, collaboration with subcontractors, and the management of changes all pose challenges in terms of ensuring transparency in project management and documentation.
Join experts from leading global technology company ABB and industrial automation company Controsys as they describe how the application of integrated ALM can help tackle project management challenges in the pharmaceutical, nuclear power plant, and oil and gas industries. Through real-life use cases, ABB’s expert will explore how codeBeamer ALM has helped maximize team performance to stay on project schedules and achieve compliance with standards such as GAMP® 5, IEC 61508:2010 Part 3 Section 7.4.4, IEC 26262, and IEC 62138.
Bence Toth, Industrial Automation Local Business Line Manager Hungary,
Kalman Keresztesi, CEO & Pharma Expert,
The webinar's agenda:
During the conversation, we’ll touch on the following topics as well as receiving audience questions:
- Difficulties of paper-based documentation in high-risk Industrial Automation projects
- Migration to a digital platform: ALM implementation roadmap in pharma and nuclear projects
- Digital documentation and regulatory compliance
- Advantages of going digital: workflows, planning & budgeting, documentation
- Future implementations in high-risk industries