Getting Started with codeBeamer
Welcome to codeBeamer ALM! Having successfully downloaded our ALM solution or registered an SaaS trial account, you now have a codeBeamer ALM instance ready for use. But how exactly should you get started in order to make the most of codeBeamer’s powerful capabilities right away? This video will lend you a hand in taking the first steps.
Watch the video to learn how to:
- Create a new project with all the work items you might need
- Set import rules and import requirements from a Word file
- Derive requirements or test cases from your imported items
- Specify all the details of your work items
- Establish references between your work items to ensure traceability
- Define test cases based on your requirements, maintaining the relationship between your artifacts
- Use the Traceability Browser to review all the links established between all your work items.
Interested in finding out more? Check out our Knowledge Base and instructional videos for some more help, or simply get in touch with us to have all your questions answered by our technical consultants.