Welcome to codebeamer! Having successfully downloaded our Application Lifecycle Management solution or registered an SaaS trial account, you now have a codeBeamer instance ready for use.
But how should you get started in order to make the most of codeBeamer’s powerful capabilities straight away? This video will help you take the first steps!
Watch the video to learn how to:
- Create and manage projects
- Use built-in work items or set up and customize your own trackers and their workflows
- Make use of codeBeamer’s views and mass editing features
- Establish relationships between your work items for lifecycle-wide traceability
- Use the Review Hub to manage approval processes
- Manage tasks and releases, and monitor progress with the Release Dashboard
- Conduct testing and display test coverage information
- Use codeBeamer’s Analytics features and custom dashboard to monitor and report on processes
Click CC in the player to turn on captions for this video.
Interested in finding out more? Check out our codeBeamer’s Knowledge Base and the videos on our website for help, or simply get in touch with Intland to have all your questions answered by our technical consultants.