The Codebeamer Board of Customer Advisory Meeting (BOCA) @Liveworx 23 in Boston Massachusetts is an important ancillary meeting for dedicated Codebeamer users and fully integrated into the agenda of LiveWorx 23 – PTC’s in-person flagship event in Boston.
The event is scheduled for the first day of LiveWorx 23, Monday, May 15, 2023, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
What’s on the agenda?
- Status and Progress on Lightweight Working Sets
- X-Project Working Set Extension developed jointly with Bendix / Knorr Bremse
- Productization of Deployment
- Continued Performance and Scalability
- Feedback about ReviewHub / Checklist Improvements
- Overall Feature/ Value Prioritization Process
- Update on CodeBeamer 2.0 progress (summer release)
- Feedback of BOCA Participants about overall progress
We would love to have you at our next gathering. At PTC your input and feedback are highly valued. Discussions with you and amongst all participants are of tremendous value for the entire Codebeamer User community in Automotive and other key verticals such as Medical, Industrial, Avionics & Defense, and Medical.
The complete PTC ALM team is looking forward to meeting you at LiveWorx and our BOCA on May 15th – May 18th.
Please register by XY if you want to attend the event