Requirements Management is the most critical phase of any software development project simply because every following step rests upon the foundation of requirements and the planned minimum viable product. Although Agile Requirements Management is less extensive than in some other methods of development, it is still considered to be the best option for development projects where Requirements are likely to change.
In this document, we look at the biggest problems faced by Enterprise when dealing with Requirements Management in Software development and then look at how both Agile Requirements Management, and the tools necessary for Enterprise Agile Development (ALM Software) solve these problems.
What you can read about:
- What Makes Agile Requirements Management – Agile?
- What features of Advanced Requirements Management tools enable Agile scaling for enterprise use?
- How to handle last minute changes with Requirements Management?
- Meetings and documentations of requirements with Requirements Management
- Tracking challenges – how to keep all team members in the loop?
- Our tips to be efficient in Requirements Management and adopting Requirements Management Tools
- How can codeBeamer Requirements Management increase your efficiency and revenue?