Interested in boosting you career in a rapidly growing IT company with an established user base? Do you want to work with companies that manufacture cutting edge autonomous cars, develop the most innovative cameras, and support the world’s most prestigious airlines? We are now looking for a highly motivated individual to expand our team.
If you’re a tech-savvy professional who can confidently talk to software developers and IT managers alike, can identify with a prospect to find out their pain points, and propose a solution based on a solid knowledge of our product’s capabilities, you’re the one we’re looking for.
Join Intland Software, a successful ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) provider, to work together with our global sales team and expand the user base of our award-winning ALM solution. As a
you will be providing technical support to our global sales team to help sell our software (codeBeamer ALM) and services to companies all over the world.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1+ years experience in a software engineering role: developer, tester, project manager OR
- Has 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role: sales, sales engineer, consulting, product management
- Understanding of CRM or ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) or PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) or ERP and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is vital
- Understanding of development methodologies, processes, practices is key
- Presents, demonstrates the product and leads trials
- Is trustworthy, demonstrates clearly, and is capable of influencing engineers / IT managers
- Consultative style of communication to identify prospects’ issues, and our product’s possible solutions
- Excellent (English or German) communication skills
- Confident and intellectually open, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent experience
Location: Hungary/Germany – Our candidate will work from a home office or in our HQ in Stuttgart, Germany
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- International work environment in a small, close-knit team
- Room for development & learning opportunities
- Remote work
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.