Pre-Sales Engineer (m/w)
Intland Software is a dynamically growing player in the Application Lifecycle Management market. The company is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with offices in North America and in Taiwan. Our customers are global, medium and large companies from various industries with focus on Western and Central Europe, the USA and Asia.
Working within a dynamic environment, you will support managing our existing customers and acquiring new clients. You must be self-driven, love to learn and share knowledge to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Lead online product presentations and regular product webinars for a technical audience
- Prepare clients web presentations
- Managing requests of existing customers and other inquiries
- Introduce our product to customers providing them with best practice
- Work closely with sales to define requirements and to up sale to existing customers
- Develop new ideas to acquire new clients and win business
- Work with consulting, product development and marketing
- Learn our new product features, communicate it to customers and give feedback to the product management team
- Ideally you have a degree in business computer science, industrial engineering or business administration completed
- 2+ years experience in software development or sales or consulting of business software
- Excellent presentation, demonstration skills
- Advanced business English communication skills in verbal and written is mandatory, German is preferred
- Expectation of 20% travel as required
We offer a challenging job with interesting development prospect, a dynamic working environment, good team atmosphere and an attractive compensation package. Please send your application with your minimum salary requirements and your availability to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Intland Software:
Technology is transforming all industries. Software runs in all intelligent devices, and it is transforming the transportation, aviation, energy, communication and health care sectors. We believe that in this ever-evolving digital world, the software development paradigm of making complex software has changed.
We help to make software better, faster and with higher quality through better processes and tools. We support companies managing their software application lifecycle from Demand, Requirements, Development and Test to Delivery. We facilitate collaboration, increase transparency and align software development with business objectives of our clients.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!