Place of work: Stuttgart HQ
Training/On-boarding period: 4-6 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
- On-site and remote product demonstrations about new releases, features, solutions, and onboarding for new customers
- Preparing and hosting of webinars on various topics
- Preparing presentations for customer visits
- Preparing trainings and training key users at customers during product implementation (remote or on-site)
- Writing a summary of scope and issues (technical, feature, solution) after customer or prospect meetings
- Processing questions and open issues after meetings, starting an internal discussion, and closing the loop between Intland’s technical team and our customers to solve problems
- Preparing workflows and customising our product for customers according to their needs, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Preparing POW (Presentation of Work) for new customers with a process description and a proposal for solving their pain points
- Conducting client visits, understanding their problems, and documenting both the problem and the proposed solution
- Attending trade fairs, exhibitions, presentations, and demos for visitors
- Training (remote / on-site)
- Cooperating with marketing to improve marketing materials, communication, videos, and presentations. Contributing technical expertise to participate in content creation.
Expected Skills / Work Experience & Educational Background
- BSc or MSc in economics, engineering, IT (finished education), or MBA degree an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in the technology industry (in business process consulting, implementation of tools and services, or in a shared services center).
- Experience in process management, process consulting, business process modelling is advantage.
- Experience in the implementation and customisation of IT solutions is an advantage
- Scripting experience is an advantage
- English on a full negotiation/presentation level is a must
- Advanced German language skills (written and oral) are an advantage
- Opportunities for travel, education, and work experience with high-tech firms
- Involvement in high-end industry projects at big brands
- Innovative, Agile attitude at work
- Building a real career path
* All fields are required.