codebeamer X’s latest version 4.1 brings a range of improvements for increased license flexibility, easier reporting, more efficient work item & data handling, and more! Workspace data visualization, system-wide filtering, and automatic saving of your favorite views are just a few of the updates in this release. With floating licenses, we’re adding flexibility to the already available named licensing option to help you cut costs. Our new Medical Tool Validation as a Service greatly reduces the resource requirements of tool validation in MedTech development, while the all-new DO-178C Template helps avionics product developers start compliant projects way faster.
Watch this webinar recording to explore what is new in codebeamer X 4.1 and find out why we think you should consider upgrading!
The webinar’s agenda:
- Shared fields for system-wide reporting and filtering
- Floating licenses: flexible licensing option to be combined with Named users
- Better visualization of workspace data with the all-new Tracker Tree page
- Saving you clicks: Your favorite views are now automatically remembered
- New service package: Medical Tool Validation as a Service
- Comprehensive Aviation DO-178C Template for starting avionics projects fast