Once again, Intland Software proudly took part at embedded world as an exhibitor. Despite the coronavirus affecting turnouts, our booth attracted a nice crowd, and we had dozens of experts joining our Innovation Show! Read on for our recap of embedded world 2020.
Like every year, our team was really looking forward to our participation at embedded world. As the leading conference & trade show in the embedded systems development space, the fair attracts 1000+ companies and thousands of visitors from around the world every year.
In 2020, embedded world continued to focus on future-oriented technologies and solutions in the development and lifecycle processes of embedded technologies. Systems development experts from all industries join the show for its insightful talks, excellent networking opportunities, and a chance to meet a wide range of tool providers at the trade fair.
This year, we organized an Innovation Show at our usual booth no. 4-404 to enable those interested to learn about Intland Software’s latest news, including:
- Our new product Intland Retina with preconfigured compliance templates for MedTech developers
- The all-new Pharma Process Validation Template for GAMP®5 compliance
- Market-leading codeBeamer ALM’s new Automotive Template for ISO 26262 compliance
- The new Enterprise Architect Connector for Model-based Systems Engineering
- LDRA integration for software verification, testing, and compliance support
- codeBeamer ALM’s new version 10.0 with clustering & high availability
- Our renewed and extended TÜV Trusted Tool certification
On the second day of embedded world, it was time for our Partner Day! We were joined by LieberLieber and LDRA to talk about their tools’ respective integrations with codeBeamer ALM.
As evidenced by both the photos below and the positive feedback we received, our guests enjoyed their time at Intland’s booth and the insightful conversations with our experts. Thanks to everyone who joined us this year, and we’re looking forward to meeting you all next year at embedded world 2021!