Retina is a Requirements, Risk and Test management application for regulated industries. The latest release provides stronger support for the Microsoft ecosystem – Azure, DevOps, MS Teams – new industry specific extensions for life science companies, and significant performance improvements for automotive firms having large numbers of requirements. Retina 3.0 includes new extension points via plugins in addition to many stability, performance and usability improvements.
Enhanced Support for Microsoft Azure Environments
Intland now supports both major cloud providers, AWS and MS Azure Cloud. You can easily set up a Retina instance on Azure Cloud and leverage your existing MS tools such as Office, MS Teams and Azure DevOps Pipeline.
Retina as a hosted service on the Azure cloud, extends Azure DevOps for regulatory purposes to help users comply with ISO 26262, ASPICE, IEC 82304-1, ISO 14971, GAMP, and other FDA/IEC/ISO regulations. If you’re looking for a modern requirements, risk, and test management system to run on Azure, Retina is your best bet. Set up the system quickly, enjoy high performance even in a scaled environment, traceability, security, and DevOps – all at low operational IT costs.
Flexible Plugin Architecture
With its flexible plug-in architecture, you can extend Retina with your existing appsing apps. We ship example plug-ins such as Google Calendar, AI Chatbot, Github access, MS Teams and more.
Life Science industry-specific features
- Document comparison
- New filtering capability for item-based reviews
- Public reviews in review hub
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant e-signature
- Validation Kit (on roadmap)
Retina for Jira Users
We have introduced a new package for Jira users to add Requirements, Risk, and Test management providing full traceability to help comply with ISO 26262, ASPICE, IEC 82304-1, ISO 14971, GAMP, and other FDA/IEC/ISO regulations. Retina has a bi-directional Jira sync and displays the Jira key on work items, displayed in a URL field that links back to your original issue in Jira.
Watch the webinar: What is New in Intland Retina 3.0?
Learn more about the new and updated features in Intland Retina 3.0, and why we think you should consider upgrading to this latest release!
- Major performance improvements enable the document view to manage tens of thousands of requirements without any additional latency.
- Teams using external SCMs (like GitHub or GitLab) can now use workspace-specific secret keys to set up the integration with the external repository – no global webhook key needed!
- Traceability improvements. You can now easily compare any two previous versions of a chosen work item. It is also possible to revert the item entirely or partially (on the field level) to a chosen previous state.
- Along with further usability improvements, we’ve updated the Traceability Browser to display SCM commits and parent/child items.
- Requirements engineers now have a simple and fast way to add comments to items in the document view without having to open up the item for editing.
- Workspace-related pages were revamped in Intland Retina 3.0. You can now add icons to workspace categories.
- User Interface design improvements aligned with Google material design guidelines.
- The login/registration form is also updated and the notification process for users/groups upon being added to a workspace.
- SAML, OpenID authentication is added to the Enterprise package.
- Swagger API (OpenAPI) extensions for flexible integration of suppliers.
- Offline testing app for developers has been open sourced on GitHub (BSD license).
- 200+ bug fixes.