Scrum is considered a simple but surprisingly powerful approach to how software development is managed. This document provides you with basic information about Scrum, one of the most popular Agile frameworks, which might help you implement Scrum more effectively.
Download our “Scrum – How to work more effectively” eBook to start working with Scrum and realize the widespread benefits associated with this framework.
This document clears up the myths about Scrum, provides you with comprehensive information about the basics of Scrum, Scrumban, and their respective benefits, as well as a few tips on how to choose the right Scrum Project Management tool.
This eBook discusses the following topics:
- Short introduction of Scrum, the most well-known iterative and incremental Agile software development method.
- Introduction of ScrumBUT, a term to describe teams that take a pick and mix approach to Scrum adoption, only implementing some elements of Scrum without fully understanding the consequences.
- The main benefits of using Scrum as per our own experience and that of Kenny Rubin, certified Scrum trainer.
- A few tips on features that software development teams should look for when implementing Scrum Project Management tools.
- Introduction of our Scrum Project Template and how it can help you to generate greater value for your business.
- Comparing Kanban and Scrum to identify similarities and differences and to help you to choose the “right” software development method.
- We share our experience about when it is necessary to switch from Scrum to Kanban.
- Introduction of Scrumban, the union of Scrum and Kanban, its benefits, and what kind of projects Scrumban is best suited for.