Join our webinar to learn more about
- What are the most important market trends that you think are (or will be) reshaping the future of the automotive industry?
- How about the challenges? What are the most pressing issues faced by automotive OEMs and suppliers today?
- With software and digital capabilities taking center stage in automotive innovation, what strategic and organizational changes do carmakers need to make?
- Are there any “best practice” strategies for auto companies aiming to achieve excellence in software-enhanced digital product innovation?
- When do you think we’ll see truly self-driving cars on the roads? Until then, what effect do these technologies have on automotive innovation?
Are there differences between trucks and passenger cars?
Are there major differences in continents and regions?
- How do decarbonization and the need for sustainability affect the mobility market from a carmaker’s perspective?
Dr. Siegmar Haasis
Founder & CEO, HaasisDEC at Digital Engineering Consulting
Global Head of Automotive ALM at PTC (formerly Intland Software)
About our hosts
About Dr. Siegmar Haasis
After 27 years of digitalization and leadership experience at Daimler (as CIO Asia/China and for 7 years as CIO R&D Mercedes-Benz worldwide), Dr. Siegmar Haasis started his own business as Digital Advisor at HaasisDEC.com – Digital Engineering Consulting. Siegmar advises OEMs and System Suppliers on Value-based Digital Transformation as well as Technology, Software, and IT companies along a value-based go-to-market strategy.
About Andreas Pabinger
With over 24 years of senior management experience within the software and hardware industry, Andreas Pabinger is Intland Software’s Vice President of the Automotive Business Unit. As VP, Andreas makes it the top priority of his team to focus on strategic cooperation with leading OEMs and automotive suppliers. His primary goal is to help these companies accelerate innovation, digitalization, and industry convergence towards future mobility and sustainability.
With digital disruption, electromobility, connected cars with OTA, and a range of other factors and new technologies, the automotive industry is experiencing a tectonic shift. The mobility market is undergoing fundamental changes that are changing the way the automotive sector operates, bringing new challenges but also opening up new revenue streams. The auto industry will never be the same.
In this informal discussion, two high-ranking mobility experts discuss automotive technology trends, challenges of an increasingly digital market environment, and success factors & digital capabilities for mobility product developers. Join Dr. Siegmar Haasis former CIO of Mercedes-Benz, and Andreas Pabinger, VP of Intland’s Automotive Business Unit, as they have a friendly conversation about the future of digital mobility and engage with the audience. Join the informal discussion and bring your questions!