25-27 February 2020
Here’s a show we don’t need to introduce: for several years, embedded world has been the leading international fair for embedded systems innovators. Every year, thousands of developers involved in the design and development of embedded products meet in Nuremberg to share ideas, learn, and to network in a familial atmosphere.
Last year, the show welcomed a little over 30,000 visitors and over 1,100 exhibitors, with Intland being one of them. As digital transformation continues to permeate all industries through extreme miniaturization, higher performance, and connected systems, next year’s show is expected to grow even further.
In 2020, embedded world will continue to focus on future-oriented technologies and solutions in the development and lifecycle processes of embedded technologies.
Intland Software is proud to be a regular exhibitor at this outstanding event for developers of embedded systems architectures. Visit our booth 4.404 and join our experts to discuss development challenges and forward-thinking solutions!
Join us at embedded world 2020 to learn more about:
- Intland Retina with preconfigured compliance templates for MedTech developers
- The all-new Pharma Process Validation Template for GAMP®5 compliance
- Market-leading codeBeamer ALM’s new Automotive Template for ISO 26262 compliance
- The new Enterprise Architect Connector for Model-based Systems Engineering
- LDRA integration for software verification, testing, and compliance support
- In the pipeline: codeBeamer ALM’s new version 10.0 with clustering & high availability
- Renewed and extended TÜV Trusted Tool certification
To reserve your appointment with our team at embedded world 2020, get in touch with us via email, or simply call us at +49 711-67400-677.