Intland’s Automotive ISO 26262 Template for Safe & Reliable Automotive Software Development
Embedded electronics and software are vital parts of modern road vehicles. Automotive developers have to cope not only with the increased complexity of development processes, but also compliance with various standards and regulations.
Intland’s Automotive ISO 26262 Template leverages the advanced capabilities of codeBeamer ALM to support the development of safety-related embedded systems up to ASIL D or SIL 3, and being compliant with regulations & guidelines including ISO 26262, IEC 61508, Automotive SPICE, and CMMI.
Intland’s Automotive ISO 26262 Template offers several useful features and capabilities including:
- Configurable Automotive Requirements Trackers for storing relevant data. Requirements can be exported and imported using ReqIF and round-trip export-import feature with MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Integrated software development lifecycle to ensure gapless traceability between requirements, tasks, source code, test cases and releases.
- Release management for planning and managing all activities (with time and effort estimates), releases (milestones, versions) and monitoring the performance of separate development processes.
- Risk management with preconfigured trackers for hazards, risks, and failure modes as well as an exportable FMEA Worksheet.
- Automotive Quality Assurance & Testing to define test cases, develop test sets and create test libraries for later re-use.
- Integrated Change Management to collect, manage and track changes.
- Integration with various version control systems (CVS, Subversion, Git, and Mercurial).
For more information and access to Intland’s Automotive ISO 26262 Template, please fill in the following form.