Uncovering better ways of developing software will almost certainly lead to agile development methods. These include Scrum, Extreme Programming or Lean Development.
A different way of developing software also requires a different way of managing projects and planning releases.
Agile portfolio management divides the company into 3 layers, Portfolio, Program and Team.
While the team is responsible for stories, the features are managed in the program layer. Both finally are covered by the epics in the portfolio.
The webinar will demonstrate an easy way of managing stories and features and how to assign them to epics to achieve full treaceability from top to bottom.
You will learn:
- Define epics and manage the portfolio
- Plan backlogs, sprints and releases
- Multi-level planning on Kanban board
- Manage WIP and create flow
- Use trees and drag & drop for epics, stories and sprints
Contact us for your very own free webinar on Agile Portfolio Management!