Git Version Control System Solutions and Support
Do you use Git at home and you love it? Ever considered using Git at work, but you are missing enterprise-grade features such as security, approval and workflow?
Intland’s services and products enable Git for enterprise usage. Managing Git repositories in codeBeamer let’s you define access permissions on a role based level and customized approval workflows ensure high code quality. codeBeamer extends Git with enterprise level security and scalability. Combined with Intland’s SLAs and Support agreements you can be sure to achieve your compliance level. Take advantage of Intland’s professional consulting service and training and migrate to Git with no risk.
Intland provides solutions to integrate Git tightly into your complete Application Lifecycle Management environment, no matter if you work with 1 or 100 repositories.
Git Repositories for Modular Projects with components
Complex software is often built from reusable modules, let’s call them components. Versioning modules, and especially tracking their dependencies and knowing what modules are built into what final product, has traditionally been a hard Configuration Management challenge.
Not anymore. CodeBeamer offers a pragmatic solution to map large codebases to Git supermodules and submodules. It’s like the Karakuri seats of source code: maximum functionality with minimum force.
|ALM with Git for full traceability||
|Web Git repository administration inclusive clone, fork, permissions, auto-merge||
|Git – Repository Browsing & Visualization||
|Git – Integrator Workflows for simple and safety critical development processes||
|Compliance with Enterprise SLAs (Service Level Agreements)||
|Git support, training and consulting services||
Git Workflows for Distributed Teams
By 2012, industry leaders have accepted that Distributed Version Control with Git starts a new era in Change and Configuration Management. Intland talks to teams that converted from Subversion or other Centralized Version Control to Git every day. Overall experience? They enjoy the inherent process control, flexibility and agility, and never looked back. CodeBeamer enables your teams to adopt the Integration Manager Workflow to manage source code changes, and to collaborate so elegantly that even Pininfarina’d love it.
Git Users Benefit From Using
- codeBeamer is the award-winning Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform that helps software development teams to manage their processes from requirements to repo, code, commit and release. It provides complete ALM functionaility on the top of Git.
learn more →
- codeBeamer Eclipse Studio is an Eclipse plugin to provide direct access to requirements, tasks and bugs within the Eclipse IDE. It tightly integrates your issues with your Git changes.
learn more →
- EGit for Mylyn is a custom fork of EGit. It integrates EGit, the Git plugin for Eclipse, with Mylyn, the task-focused framework. It was created to enable associating Git changes with Mylyn tasks, and tracking these associations.
learn more →
- Working Offline / Online. You are no longer locked to your task repository and network access. Even while off-line, you can continue working on the code, create and modify tasks, requirements, bugs, and you can synchronize with your trackers and version control repositories as soon as the network access is re-established.
Intland Git version control system Creates Added Value for Git Users
- Convenient administration Create shared repositories and launch projects in seconds.
- Efficient access control Role-based repository access (read/write) configuration at project and directory level.
- Browse repositories in your browser Browse change sets, files, histories and diffs in the web.
- Map software components to Git supermodules and submodules.
- Associate changes with issues, tasks and bugs For traceability and process enforcement.
- Email notifications on commits Watch repositories and receive nicely formatted emails on each change.
- Commit statistics with trends Gain more insight into who does what and when.
- Complete Application Lifecycle Management capabilities Tightly integrated with Git.
- Online/Offline working You can work online/offline.