The beginning of 2012 will be busy for Intland. Besides working with our newly acquired customers (companies that build the most awesome mobile devices and the fastest sportcars in the world), we will be launching a new product: codeBeamer RM.
codeBeamer RM is an extension for Intland's award-winning ALM offering, that enables change- and configuration management over requirements, and provides full traceability for tasks, tests. It aims to manage the full requirement lifecycle: from analysis, through gathering and defining requirements, to planning project milestones, development, testing and deployment.
Some of the key features in nutshell:
- Dead simple WYSIWYG-minded wiki authoring and collaboration on requirements
- Versioning and rich support for baselines
- Process enforcement to meet quality and schedule constraints
- Requirement traceability to trace what’s going on, from requirements via tasks and code changes to tests
- Suspected links to make sure that the impact of requirement changes is never overlooked
- Integration with MS Word and Excel for legacy data and to involve external stakeholders
- Release Management for planning schedules and executing the plans
- Dashboards to keep everyone from testers to executies up-to-date and well-informed
codeBeamer RM will be officially launched at the OOP 2012 conference in January 2012. Spread the word, come and join us in Munich!
Until then, the Intland team wishes you a Happy New Year!